Sunday, March 23, 2014

Proud School Counselor

In an earlier post I discussed my goal of meeting with all of my assigned students.  I have met with all Seniors.  As a result of meeting with the Seniors and hearing what colleges or what branch of military they were accepted to, I created this bulletin board to showcase their accomplishments.  This is not all of the acceptances and I will be adding more to this board (hopefully this week).  I am very proud of these students and consider myself lucky to work with them to reach their goals.
As for the rest of the grades, I am getting close.  The minute meetings are making it easy to reach my goal. Creating the 4-year Plans with the freshmen takes much longer than the minute meetings.  Testing and scheduling have taken quite a bit of my time lately, but I am confident that I will have met with all of my students by the end of the year.

I will post another update closer to the end of the school year regarding my accomplishment with this goal.

Good luck to all of you in reaching your goals for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment